Water Dangers: How To Stay Safe This Summer
Is there a better way to beat the summer heat than by spending your days in a pool, ocean, river or lake? Probably not!
Yet many water-related activities have hidden risks. In this episode, we’ll discuss how you can stay safe while having fun and staying cool.
What You’ll Learn
- Whether you really should be worried about shark attacks
- Every day, approximately 10 people die from unintentional drowning
- What factors increase your chances of drowning
- The easiest way to get hurt on a jet ski
- Why drinking alcohol and boating is a dangerous combination
- The leading causes from boating accidents and injuries
- What kind of insurance coverage you need to protect yourself from water-related accidents
- How children and adults experience different water-related risks, and how to prevent them