How Soon Do I Receive Benefits?
“One of the most frequently asked questions is, how soon can I get paid. It’s your elimination period, the accumulation period, or the waiting period. It all means the same thing. If you have a 90-day waiting period, you’re going to get paid at the 135-day mark; 180-day waiting period, it’s 215 days from the date of your disability.”
Our Promise To Our Clients:
- FREE: Consultations and Insurance Case Evaluations Are Always Free
- UNDERSTANDING: We understand how you feel. Our clients are often at the very bottom of their life, feeling emotionally, physically, and financially exhausted.
- PASSIONATE PEOPLE: Our expert Attorneys and Dedicated Staff Love The Work We Do. We are Compassionate, Caring, and Results Driven.
- UNPARALLELED RESOURCES: We will not be bullied or outspent by billion-dollar insurance companies or their army of lawyers.
- RESPECTED: We have fought and won the respect of every disability and Long-term care insurance carrier for our policyholders.
- RESULTS: Frank Darras and his firms have recovered nearly a $1 billion dollars in wrongfully denied insurance benefits to date, and we put that proven track record to work for you and your family.
DarrasLaw is Americas' most honored and decorated disability litigation firm in the country. Mr. Darras has seen more, evaluated more, litigated more, and resolved more individual and group long term disability and long-term care cases than any other lawyer in the United States.