Frank Darras Interviewed on the “Thriving Dentist” Podcast
Click here to listen. Since day one, Frank Darras’ mission has been to spread the message far and wide about the pitfalls of disability insurance and how dentists and business owners can set themselves and their practices up for success.
Frank joined Gary Takacs on the Thriving Dentist Show, which offers a wealth of information to dentists, to discuss the ins and outs of disability insurance.
In this podcast episode, Frank addresses several details of disability insurance that dentists need to consider, including:
- The 4 most common individual disability policies dentists need to know about
- Whether you should pay your policy through your dental practice or yourself
- The details of insurance coverage for overhead expenses
- The important clauses that come in disability insurance policies
- The disadvantages of group long-term disability insurance coverage
- The ways in which ERISA impacts disability insurance
- Frank and Gary also offer the top 10 reasons disability claims are denied.
Head over to the Thriving Dentist podcast now to listen.